[Advaita-l] Regarding Introduction Panchayatan to Shanmata

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 23:23:53 EST 2023

"And he is easy to be recognized as one of the main deities since there is
a purANA (skanda purANa) dedicated to him exclusively"

Actually in the skanda Purana the majority of glorification is of Shiva and
Vishnu. There is a complete section of Vishnu mahamatya and the remaining
consists of Shiva mahamatya.

On Tue, 7 Mar, 2023, 9:28 am Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l, <