[Advaita-l] Mail seeking favour from a 'blagopal ramakrishnan'

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 00:51:28 EST 2023

I received mail from the above person with the below id first asking if I
got his 'test' mail.  When I replied I did, he wrote to me saying that his
sister is needing immediate medical treatment which is quite expensive and
that he needs financial assistance, even as a loan.  He says his phone is
not working in the 'new' place due to some network issues.
rbalpal at yahoo.co.in

I do not remember having corresponded with this person.  Is this person a
member of Advaitin Google groups or Advaita l?

warm regards
subbu