[Advaita-l] Help - Vishnu Purana

Krishna Kashyap kkashyap2011 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 23:18:00 EST 2023

FYI,

Advaita commentaries can be found:
https://www.google.com/search?q=vishnu+purana+commentary+sridharacharya&oq=vishnu+purana+commentary+sridharacharya&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160l4.13457j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Sri Sadagopan has uploaded Vishnupurana commentary (by engal Azhwan).
You can see the volumes of the PDF.  I found this very useful. Engal Azhwan
commentary in English (notes like description) is available here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=sadagopan.org+vishnu+puranam&oq=sadagopan.org+vishnu+puranam&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.11524j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

*Best Regards,*

*Krishna Kashyap*

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 8:54 PM Kuntimaddi Sadananda via Advaita-l <