[Advaita-l] BHAKTI AND JNANA COMPARED

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 08:32:43 EST 2023

Namaste Shri Sreenivasa Murthy,

New Year Greetings.

I will represent middle / lower level spiritual seekers like myself in this reply.
For this class of people step by step progress is a great (only?) path.
Combining jnana, karma, bhakti and yoga with different degrees is by far the best.
(May be in the final analysis there is jnana only - but we are way tooooooooooo
far away from that stage. So it is irrelevant to us).
We JUST CANNOT give up this world on duality. We may have basic understanding
of tattva-s including para tattva. But the world of name and form is very much real to us.
bhagavAna and bhakta are NOT ONE at our level.
We live partly in advaita but mostly in dvaita. For us this is the ONLY path.

My praNAma-s those who wish to live fully in advaita. We salute you from a distance.

With regards,
Shrinivas Gadkari

Dear Sri Cohen,
To put it in one sentence
           " Bhakti is Jnana  And Jnana is Bhakti
            which is one's own true nature                         and
                which is HERE & NOW"Know  this TRUTH and say good-bye to all concepts and words.
With warm Pranams,Sreenivasa Murthy