[Advaita-l] Fwd: Brahman has no default form; Only contextual form - Varaha Purana

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 04:52:18 EST 2023

Yes, Sri Krishna was "as though born endowed with a body" (dehavAniva
jAtaH) etc, as though ate, as though died etc. But the sharira through
which he manifested the Leela was not "as though born", "as though cremated
by Arjuna," etc. Its unnecessarily to say that about the bhautika sharIra
through which Sri Krishna, a manifestation of Ishvara, was anything other
than bhautika. The fact that the sharIra was available for cremation by
Arjuna is conclusive evidence for it's bhautikatvaM.

On Tue, 28 Feb, 2023, 1:01 pm Kaushik Chevendra via Advaita-l, <