[Advaita-l] Fwd: Brahman has no default form; Only contextual form - Varaha Purana

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:44:58 EST 2023

Dear Raghav ji,

Even in the case of the form of say, Krishna, the 'bhautika' element is
very much there: From a fetus in the womb, to the baby, there was growing
up into an adult, a man and one who became grand and great grandfather. All
these are characteristics of any other human body.

I think in the Advaita siddhi there is a clarification on what really is
a-prAkRta:  The Laghuchandrika commentary states the distinction between
what is a-prAkRta and prAkRta.  I would like to get more clarity on this.

warm regards
subbu

On Fri, Feb 24, 2023 at 8:51 PM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <