[Advaita-l] [advaitin] rAma-krishna-shiva-durga etc. are not same in shAstric vyavahAra!!!

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Thu Feb 16 02:05:49 EST 2023

The lord is niraka sudha chaitanya Murthy. But as he controls this Maya he makes it appear "as if" he has a form which is under his complete control.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Further, when it is said that Chaitanya is nirAkAra shuddha Chaitanya it is also nirvishesha and when we started talking about his control of mAya etc. we are already in the domain of dvaita where there is prior admission that there is a lord with some individuality who is controlling the entity called mAya etc.  and he ‘wish’ to appear (as if)  as many to bless the sAdhaka-s / upAsaka-s etc.  that means before assuming the mAyOpAdhi like shiva and vishNu, he must be having ‘some’ upAdhi through which he can assume to have control over mAya and appearing as sheshashayana chaturbhuja vishNu or kailAsavAsi, chitAbhasmadhAri, gaja charmAmbaradhara shiva.  Which upAdhi is that which is taking the control of mAya??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar