[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Pratyabhijna and avidyA vRttis of suShupti

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 08:56:35 EST 2023

Namaste Raghav Ji,

I need to  search for the references. But offhand I could recollect the
following which you might refer and see if they  are satisfactory.

Panchapadika vivaranam english translation by Sri PS Shastri, PDF page 216
onwards Book page 198 onwards.

Vivarana Prameya Samgraha english translation by Prof Suryanarayana Shastri
PDF page 131 Book Page 123 onwards

If I come across any other references, I will get back to you. I do
remember Vichara Sagara also reflects the same.

Regards

On Sun, Dec 31, 2023 at 3:49 PM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <