[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Varna-system and Hinduism - as seen by missionaries

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Apr 24 21:07:25 EDT 2023

 Dear Friends,
Varnashrama dharma is meant for human beings which we think we are.Is this thinking correct?Are we really human beings or something else?Have you examined this thought position in the light of Upanishad teachings?ahamEvEdagM sarvam ||Chandogya 7-25-1
AtmaivEdagM sarvam || Chandogya 7-25-2
Please do it.

It is for your own good.Your well-wisher,Sreenivasa Murthy