[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Varna-system and Hinduism - as seen by missionaries

sunil bhattacharjya skbhattacharjya at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 12:45:10 EDT 2023

Dear Mr. Kaushik,

If you think Lord Krishna was wrong in his statement in the Bhagavad Gita,
you have every right to have your own interpretation.

I can't agree with you. Brahmarshi Vishvamitra was born a kshatriya and he
could change his varna because he knew that to become a brahmin he needed
to develop the brahmanical  qualities. Similarly one born in a brahmin
family, may not remain a brahmin, if one does not maintain the brahmanical
qualities.

Jai Shri Krishna

My 2 cents
Sunil K.B.