[Advaita-l] atman and isvara

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Thu Apr 20 02:45:49 EDT 2023

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Ishvara when understand as nirvisheSha is neither antaryAmI not bahiryAmI (i.e., the sRShti kartA).

The use of the word antaryAmI for Ishvara is prior to discovering that he is advayaM nirviShesham and does not do any yamanaM of anything or anybody, there being no other counterpart to nirvisheSham brahma over which this control can be exercised.

> it reminds me mAndukya mantra na antaH prajna, na bahirprajna na prajnAna ghana 😊 And also sarva vishesharahitOpi jagatO mUlaM ityavagatvAt astyeva (brahma / ishwara) to accommodate in the scheme of creation 😊

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar