[Advaita-l] Advaita-l Digest, Vol 225, Issue 16

sunil bhattacharjya skbhattacharjya at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 13:48:51 EDT 2023

Re: Sattva, etc. Gunas are not inherent but only attributed
      to Nirguna Brahman - Srimad Bhagavatam (Kaushik Chevendra)

Vedas (including the fifth veda texts like the Puranas and the epics), love
indirect statements, and the vedic scholars know how to read and understand
the vedic statements with caution and that is where the role of the Guru /
teacher comes in.

My  2 cents
Jai Shri Krshna
Sunil KB