[Advaita-l] Fwd: Nirguna Brahman has Guna-s acquired from Maya alone - Srimad Bhagavatam

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 23:41:28 EDT 2023

Namaste shri sreenivasa ji.

> I request you kindly to go through my postings again with an open mind.

I have

I am not talking about qualification, chittasuddhi etc.

You are not. But assuming that everyone has enough chitta sudhi to grasp
the Atman is wrong. Because mere copy paste of aham Brahma doesn't give
mukthi.

I am only talking about the Sruti mantras only.
> The conclusions that have been drawn based upon those mantras
> are they correct or wrong?

They are correct. But throwing away the puranas etc is quite wrong and
sampradaya virudha.

Namo narayana.