[Advaita-l] Fwd: Nirguna Brahman has Guna-s acquired from Maya alone - Srimad Bhagavatam

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 6 23:05:12 EDT 2023

 Dear Sri Kaushik Chevendra,
I request you kindly to go through my postings again with an open mind.I am not talking about qualification, chittasuddhi etc.I am only talking about the Sruti mantras only.The conclusions that have been drawn based upon those mantrasare they correct or wrong?Please confine yourself to these points and give your verdict.
With respectful pranams,Sreenivasa Murthy