[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Nov 15 06:11:52 EST 2022

Praneeth
--------

Pranams,

I am interested in knowing about the advaita vedanta. I perform sandhya
vandana daily and looking to expand my knowledge.
Have come across a few articles on the net while searching for some
material: Here is one link which I have read recently.
https://www.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2017-October/047307.html
Seeing the archives and the discussions among many learned people, thought
of subscribing to the list.

Kirit Patel
-----------

I have been teaching meditation since 2008.and my interest took a turn
towards truth and I started studying Vedanta. Would like to learn more

Umashankar Natarajan

Umashankar from Bengaluru. Here to learn more about Advita Vedanta and
search for more answers to my questions on Hinduism.

Sridhar Visvanathan

My name is Sridhar Visvanathan. Resident of chennai. Very devoted to
Mahaperiyava. Trying to u/stand Advaita philosophy. I think this group will
help to increase my knowledge which is currently very basic. Jaya Jaya
Shankara Hara Hara Shankara