[Advaita-l] Srimad ParamahaMsa ParivrAjakAchAryavaryavarya

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Tue Jul 19 23:40:07 EDT 2022

praNAms Hare Krishshna

What about yati dharma samucchaya or yati dharma pradeepika??  Is it recent one??  I read somewhere jAbAla shruti says how a parivrAjaka should be, he should tonsured his head, should wear nirvarNa vastra-s, should not expect anything from anyone, always should live on bhikshAtana and he should leave yajnOpaveeta and veda also as he does not have to do any karma.  BTW, I don't know sanyasi-s chAturmAsya vrata ( now going on) is a vidhi or optional.  And I also want to know ( just for the academic purpose) whether chaturAmnaya mutts have their own guidelines to follow sannyasa dharma.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
Bhaskar YR