[Advaita-l] Binary nature of Jnana

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 09:09:09 EDT 2022

We are discussing Bhagavan Ramana's enlightenment on the very day he is
said to have had it:

This day, 126 years ago (46020 days),
17 July 1896..., in Madurai,

16 year old Venkatraman,
faced an experience with death,
and in a flash,
He attained Enlightenment and Immortality.

This is that room where it all happened.
Where boy Venkatraman
became Sage Sri Ramana Maharshi.

See image in Advaitin Google groups.

On Sun, Jul 17, 2022 at 3:01 PM Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <