[Advaita-l] Binary nature of Jnana

Anand Jammalamadaka satchitjammalamadaka at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 22:01:54 EDT 2022

Namaste,
How to develop a. consciousness which transcends sense organs thereby space
& time and again  thereby you become the subject - a state of oneness sans
'I'. Illusion of object disappears ! Is it sadhana in the normal parlance
!Do examples as we pick up from the world  adequate enough , for
triggering  a path towards absolute
Possibly learned sadhakas may guide pl
   - Jammalamadaka
      Satchidananda Sastry

శని, 2, జూలై 2022 10:22కి, Anand N via Advaita-l <
advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> ఇలా రాశారు: