[Advaita-l] Fwd: Vishnutva Rudratva Brahmatva.. How can these be achieved?

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 12:18:48 EST 2022

Namaste sir.
These types of statments are to be taken as only arthavada.
It's not in line with our sampradaya that the position of isvara is
attainable through sadhana. The jeeva never attains the position of eternal
isvara.
Abhinava vidyatirtha swamin and shri chandrashekhara Bharathi swamin have
talked about the difference between isvara and devatas(whose positions are
attainable).

On Sat, 31 Dec, 2022, 11:55 am V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <