[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [advaitin] Re: Analysis of Standpoints

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 07:54:42 EST 2022

Namaste Subrahmanian Ji,

That is right. But that is only part of the story as far as Advaita
Sidhanta is concerned. Serves a limited purpose, to show how you can
understand external duality/multiplicity as unitary. That represents
**tat** part of **tatvamasi**. But as far as a jnAni is concerned, it has
to be extended to **tattvamasi**. That is what I have covered.

Regards