[Advaita-l] SELF REALISATION- PATH LEADS TO-LIBERATION

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 19 21:01:19 EDT 2022

Dear Members,                                 Today TOI, Speaking Tree article, speaks something about the importance & out come of Self-Realisation Process by Author Sh. Rajiv Vij, Here is the Link:
Pursue self-realisation, it pays rich dividends (indiatimes.com)

What makes the human experience interesting, rich and fun are our six senses, the sixth being our mind. However, the same senses act as a nearly impossible barrier for us to realise the deepest truth about ourselves.IF SOME ONE WANTS TO SPEAK TO THEIR MIND , IT MEANS THAT THEY HAVE TO FORGET THEIR BODY CONCIOUNESS OTHERWISE ONLY WAY IS TO SURRENDER TO ALMIGHTY/GOD. TIMES HAS ITS TURN AWALYS, IT GOES & COMES BACK SO QUCIKLY AND LOOKS THAT EVERYTHING IS QUITE NORMAL. BUT REALITY IS SOMETHIG DIFFERENT.
These senses are our window to the external world. The greatest pleasures in our life seemingly come from experiences derived from these senses. The eyes admire beauty, taste buds relish gourmet food and a lover’s touch makes the heart sing. However, the apparatus of these senses comes with some serious design limitations.. We experience lightness, connectedness and happiness.
Unless we consciously seek this path, due to our conditioned mind and the powerful draw of our senses, we do settle into the delusional social constructs of what life is. We are then drawn to egotistic growth, instant gratification and more screen time. I believe we can all do better than that.Some useful Information to Share:
Sri Subakrith Samvatsara Chaturmasya Vrata Anushtanam 13 July 2022 to 10 September 2022 -
Shri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetadhipati Jagadguru Pujyasri Shankara Vijayendra Saraswathi Sankaracharya Swamigal is observving  Chathurmasya Vrata at Lakshmi Goshala Thimmapuram, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh - 533005 The Jayanti Mahotsavam of Jagadguru Pujyashri Jayendra Saraswathi Shankaracharya Swamigal  during 88 th Chaturmasya vrata deeksha period was celebrated on 12th August. 2022 at my Home Town KAKI NADA.https://www.kamakoti.org/kamakoti/news/2022/chaturmasyam-of-83480-20220701.htmlKanchi Seer is performing his 39th Chaturmasya Deeksha at Akundi Lakshmi Smaraka Gosala (Chaganti Vari Gosala) at kaki nada with    Tutleage  guidance of Pravachana Chakravarthi Brahmma sri Changanti Koteswararao garu . It will be held till September 10.

https://www.thehansindia.com/andhra-pradesh/kakinada-kanchi-seer-to-begin-chaturmasya-deeksha-from-today-753163
Here are the Links of Chaturmasya Vrata Deeksha & some Vidic Programmes of Kanchi Bala Periyava Shankaracharya i.e Shankara Vijayendra Saraswati Swamigal
(1) Kanchi Bala Periyava Shankaracharya | Facebook

Bhava Shankara deshika me sharanam, Jai Jai Shankra , Hara Hara Shankra

Sri Guru Padaravindarpana Mastu
Kameswara