[Advaita-l] [ADMIN] Gmail saga continues but hopefully fixed for good

Sivanar sivanr8010 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 02:35:38 EDT 2022

Beloved Jaladharji,
SAdara praNAm,
There are anti-Hindu and anti-Indian
minds intending to interfere with our activities.
Hence can we have an alternate
pro-Indian mail also to transact so that
in the future, such problems can be easily solved.
Please just think over including one more mail
in parallel.
Namaste.
*Prof. Sivakumar *

On Fri, Apr 8, 2022 at 1:25 PM Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <