[Advaita-l] Fwd: [advaitin] Yet another Mahavakya in the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 04:30:40 EDT 2021

Namaste.

Verse 39 consolidates the position on the nature of all pratibandhas and
presents them as of three types, namely past/present/future. Each of them
is  presented more elaborately in the verses 40 to 45. Verse 45 covers the
**future**  pratibandha (AgAmi or bhAvi pratibandha) and includes the case
of Sage Vamadeva in that.

Anyway I have presented whatever my understanding is and given references
to the supporting documents. They are available for all interested to study
and arrive at their own conclusions. I have nothing further to say on the
topic.

Regards