[Advaita-l] A FB post on Adishankara's statue at Kedarnath

Karthikeyan B karthikcheers at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 09:19:57 EST 2021

Arun Yogiraj is the sculptor and artist from Mysore, Karnataka who is
behind the Shankaracharya statue that's installed at Kedarnath.
Do check out his work and share your gratitude.

https://arunyogiraj.com/
https://twitter.com/yogiraj_arun

Thank you,
Karthik

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 7:40 PM Mano.Manoharan via Advaita-l <