[Advaita-l] Perception in lightning

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Tue May 11 09:16:37 EDT 2021

Venkataraghavan ji,

Then vishaya-desha in all perception is indriya-golak. This is specifically
denied for chakshu and shrotra in siddhAnta. Effectively, you are turning
all vishaya to be located at indriya-golaka by making vishaya itself as
light/sound located at the indriyagolak.

On Tue, 11 May, 2021, 6:40 pm Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l, <