[Advaita-l] Dialogues with the guru.

Vinodh vinodh.iitm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 06:01:05 EDT 2021

Namaskaram

On matters where the law of the State is in conflict with the law of the
Dharmashaastra, Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi of the Kanchi Shankara
Matam has said that he will not ask one to disobey the law of the State. He
recommends, however, that we must keep speaking of the law of the
Dharmashaastra and wait and see whether the situation changes favorably. He
has said this while speaking about child marriage (Voice of God /
Deivatthin Kural Vol 2).

Om tat sat
🙏

On Mon 28. Jun 2021 at 13:45, Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <