[Advaita-l] Dialogues with the guru.

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 12:40:01 EDT 2021

An excellent answer sir. But please forgive me for raising another doubt.

In whatever discourses I have read by the acharyas, they have stated that
the smriti texts shouldn't be changed and dharma remains constant as a rule
of isvara.
Its only through my fault, that I have probably misunderstood what they
have said.
Please explain how if the shastra cannot be changed with time, we can adopt
to the present day world.