[Advaita-l] Commentary on Ramana's Forty Verses

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 12:15:46 EDT 2021

Namaste.

Even among the traditionalists, there is a debate as to whether Sri
Bhagavatpada enjoins ashrama sanyasa as a prerequisite for Realization.
Swami Paramarthananda himself takes the view that it is not compulsory even
as per Sri Bhagavatpada.

Regards

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 9:27 PM Akilesh Ayyar via Advaita-l <