[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Aug 3 00:40:38 EDT 2021

Syamkrishnan
------------

I'm Syamkrishnan G Kamath, an ardent devotee of Adi Shankara Bhagavatpada

Balaji Venkatasubramanian
-------------------------

My name is Balaji venkatasubramanian. I am a telugu smarta brahmin wishing
to learn the Shankaracharya's Advaita Vedanta in depth.

Gabriel Comia, Jr.
------------------

My name is Gabriel from Manila, Philippines.

In my search of knowing myself, I came to know my birth moon which is hasta
nakshatra in 4th pada with the motivation to attain moksha, liberation from
samsara in this lifetime by studying jhana marga.

I learned that a master or guru is really important to guide me in my seach -
that pointed me in this site to understand more on the Advaita Vedanta
philosophy.

Thank you and I hope that more light will be shared by the members of this
group.

Sincerely,

Gabriel

Dhaval Patel

Hi, I am Dr. Dhaval Patel. I am interested in Advaita Vedanta as propounded
by Shankaracharya. I intend to get my doubts cleared by honourable scholars
on the list,as and when I am confronted with a text I do not understand.