[Advaita-l] वार्त्तिककारीयजीवलक्षणस्य मूलम् अद्ध्यात्मरामायणम्

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 05:29:15 EDT 2020

Pranams.

I have not come across anywhere in any of the texts on Adhyatma Ramayana,
Sage Valmiki as its author. Various other names have indeed been mentioned.
However Sage Veda Vyasa as its author seems to be the most accepted one,
and that it forms part of Brahmanda Purana. Just my personal understanding.
Not born out of any deep study.

For those interested in the topic, the following study may be of use

<<
https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/bitstream/10603/85301/7/07_chapter%202.pdf

Pranams and Regards

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 12:30 AM श्रीमल्ललितालालितः via Advaita-l <