[Advaita-l] Sri Brahmachaitanya Gondavalekar Maharaj Pravachan

Divya Meedin divyameedin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 04:27:07 EST 2020

Namaste Raghavji,

Thank you for sharing that information. I wasn't aware of that. The book
'Discourses of Shri Gondavalekar Maharaj' (English translation) is where I
first learnt of Maharaj. With chapters for each day of the year and simple
advice for everyday, the book is a true treasure. I have personally gained
a lot from it.

Anyone interested in obtaining the book can contact :
https://shrigondavalekarmaharaj.org/maharaj/home.html#contact

Regards,
Divya

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 9:30 PM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <