[Advaita-l] Sri Brahmachaitanya Gondavalekar Maharaj Pravachan

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 01:31:31 EST 2020

Namaste Divya ji
I learn that Gondavalekar Maharaj is particularly revered by the adherents
of the Holenarsipur tradition too. I was told that the tradition of Rama
nama and the Rama temple built by Sri SSS ji is traced to Sri Gondavalekar
Maharaj's inspiration.

Om

On Thu, 12 Nov, 2020, 11:05 am Divya Meedin via Advaita-l, <