[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Mar 26 00:13:28 EDT 2020

Ramesh Seshan
-------------

I, Ramesh Seshan 61 years old have currently finished Bhagavath Gita
understanding supported by Sankara bhashya commentary in understanding the
same. After enrolling myself in the study of vivekachoodamani and progressing
further in the pursuit of Advaitha Vedanta study, by taking up texts like
panchadasi for assimilating, it is my sincere and earnest search to do enquiry
on the self and experience the bliss of non dual self. My sincere prayers to
the lotus feet of Adi Sankara and Jagadamba to know who am I.

S Venkata Subramanian

I am a student of Shastra.