[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Mar 13 16:36:36 EDT 2020

Mahadevan Iyer
--------------

A Seeker Of Truth.

Manoj Panchal
-------------

Moksha seeker by nature.

Interest lies in convergence of spiritual teachings and advance science.

Also, seeking vedic knowledge/information in any shape or form.

Advaita vedanta is very mesmerising and intriguing. Reading its articles
captivates me and opens up new horizon of thinking.

Ranjan Ghosh

I am 58 year old interested in Advaita philosophy and trying to assimilate
my jagRta avastha activities with it. I have started reading Gita press
books about a year ago and consider myself a beginner in this vast
philosophical realm.