[Advaita-l] Abedha

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 00:39:57 EDT 2020

Namaste Subbuji,

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 4:12 AM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <

> On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 3:32 PM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <
>
> According to Madhva-s, they have identified 21 'Ku-bhashyas' that Madhva
> has refuted/rejected.  Of course this list includes Shankara, Bhaskara,
> Yadavaprakasha, Ramanuja and others.  As per their Ishavasya
> interpretation, all those who hold/subscribe to 'mithya jnana' (flawed
> doctrine, that is, opposed to Madhva's system) are destined to andham
> tamas.  So, the entire 21 are suffering in that region. The brand of
> Vaishnavism of Ramanuja and all others who came after Madhva, Nimbarka,
> Chaitanya, etc. are all unacceptable to Madhva and thus these individuals
> and their followers are in andham tamas or on the way to it.. In fact
> according to them whoever opposed, fought with and were slain by Bhima in
> the Mahabharata  are asura-s and thus in andham tamas.

Basically, my way or the highway; all kapolakalpita and baseless; most of
their so-called pramANas are outside of Upanishads; again, I do not know
why they categorise themselves as Vedantins!

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */