[Advaita-l] Please clarify some terms for me.

smallpress smallpress at ymail.com
Wed Aug 12 18:45:17 EDT 2020

Pranams to all of you who have the patience and grace to share your knowledge.
Thank you.
I need some clarity of certain terms as they seem to be interchangeable or simply have many names..
The other problem is English terms are used that confuses the issue more.
I prefer we stick with Sanskrit terms.
This is is reference to Drg Drshya Viveka
Sakshi. - is this the same as Consciousness.
Chitih. - is the same as Sakshi?
Chicchaya - reflection of chit?
Chit Chaitanya - Is the same as Chichaya? Reflection Chit?
Atma I same as Sakshi?
Atma in microcosm, Brhamam in Macrocosm?
Is Vishepa in reference to World?
Avarna in relation to Mind?
My apologies for being so reductive.
Soma