[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Book Title Author Publisher

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:38:05 EDT 2020

Alas!  When I sent this post to the Advaita forum, it was not posted for
the reason it contained an image of the book.  Now I am posting it after
removing the image.

In the google groups BVP where several thousand members are there, it
becomes very convenient to post information with images.

regards
subbu