[Advaita-l] Fwd: Is empathy a function of ahamkara?

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 09:08:01 EDT 2020

> .
> >>>

> >> No, don't go that far.
> >> Just walk to some laboratory and ask them to clarify about ingredients
> of
> >> the Milk. That's what I said by the word *avayava*.

Namaste ji

For the record
Milk = protein (casein etc in thin form) + sugar (lactose) + water

Upon adding bacteria (lactobacillus) we get

Milk + bacteria ------> fermentation-------->
-----> proteins (coagulated or thick form) + lactic acid formation + water

The bacteria chemically "reacts" with (so to speak) the lactose sugars and
produces lactic acid. This acid causes a physical change in the protein
making it thick (coagulated).

Om