[Advaita-l] What is the purpose of Life ? by Osho

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Aug 5 01:56:54 EDT 2020

On Mon, 3 Aug 2020, Mahadevan Iyer via Advaita-l wrote:

> Pranams,
>
> No offense intended.  Thats how he was popularly referred as, before he took
> the name OSHO.
>
> I found it interesting, because I also felt the same, hence I shared it in
> the list.
>
> I believe we can learn from everyone.
>
> Please remove it from advaita list, if it doesn't belong here. I am unable to
> do it from my end.

No need to remove it but we need to have better quality control.  The fake
sadhu who preys upon the gullible has been a trope of literature since
Kadambari atleast.  Maybe one can learn something from a criminal too
but when there are much better sources of knowledge available, why bother
with someone who leads people (including potentially ourselves!) astray.