[Advaita-l] What is the purpose of Life ? by Osho

Mahadevan Iyer mahadevan.n.iyer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 00:31:26 EDT 2020

Pranams,

No offense intended.  Thats how he was popularly referred as, before he
took the name OSHO.

I found it interesting, because I also felt the same, hence I shared it
in the list.

I believe we can learn from everyone.

Please remove it from advaita list, if it doesn't belong here. I am
unable to do it from my end.

Hari Om Tat Sat.

Mahadevan Iyer