[Advaita-l] Keep the inner cool and the world is cool for you

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 21:29:07 EDT 2020

Thank you for sharing that.
Sri Ramana Maharshi was known to reference Yoga Vasishtha on several
occasions.

He once tells a devotee Sri Balaram Reddy a similar idea. In
his reminiscences, we read -
"It was then the month of May, the hottest time of the year. I explained to
Bhagavan how delightfully pleasant and cool the climate of Almora was,
especially compared to the present weather in Tiruvannamalai. Bhagavan
said, "The real coolness is within. If we have that coolness it will be
cool wherever we go."

On Sun, 2 Aug, 2020, 9:46 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <