[Advaita-l] How is an object perceived.

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 06:16:02 EDT 2020

Namaste Raghav Ji,

Reg  << One way,
like I said, is to restrict the word object to only that aspect of it
available for perception or not necessarily the entire the object in all
its aspect >>,

Absolutely. It is always applicable to only what is perceived (not
"available for perception"). Nothing more nothing less.

Regards

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 1:17 PM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>