[Advaita-l] How is an object perceived.

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 06:10:52 EDT 2020

Pranams Sri Sadananda Ji,

I may be excused for continuing when you have already said you are stopping
with your last post. However I needed to clarify my earlier observation you
have referred to. My earlier observation holds good at vyAvahArika level as
well. Without the chidAbhAsa, light is not perceived.

Pranams and Regards