[Advaita-l] GURU Principle

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 03:01:08 EDT 2019

Namaste

Advaita is Paramarthataha only but in Vyavahara we have follow Dvaita only.
I cannot say Venkatesha is same as Sreenivaasa and his bank account is my
account only. Similarly if my wife is Lakshmi and her friend is Ramaa I
cannot treat Ramaa like my wife. If I do that it is against Dharma and
illegal.

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 11:29 AM KAMESWARARAO MULA via Advaita-l <

> Dear Sir,
>                          Whether it is 'Venkatesa' or Srinivasa , , Both
> are  SAME which is AdvaIta.
>
> Both forms are Murthy Swarupas of Lord Balalji and the same kundalini
> shakti is lying in the both the forms then where is the question of dvaita.
>
> So This is the way of Advaitic Path to walk.
>
> Hope I am clear in my views and clarified the Doubts
>
> Sri Guru Padaravindarpana Mastu
>
> Kameswara
>

>  On Thursday, 24 October, 2019, 10:58:26 AM IST, Venkatesh Murthy via
> Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
>

>  Namaste
>
> Kindly don't drag me into this discussion. I am doing very concentrated Sri
> Sukta Parayana these days because of some financial issues. On Deepavali
> Amavasya I have decided to do Sri Sukta Japa hundreds of times. Kindly
> excuse me. I am busy.
>
> On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 10:00 AM KAMESWARARAO MULA via Advaita-l <
>

> > Dear Murthy Ji.
> >
> >                              I dont mind in replying your query  which I
> will do below, How ever Once in one of the mails you mentioned that you are
> not a  Sampradayavit., bla bla....  There is nothing more to discuss with
> you, I don't take both of your writings seriously. It can only be
> entertainment.
> >
> >  More over you made unnecessary discussion with one of your another
> friend some other murthy and causing disturbance to others which I dont
> liked it. Pls dont repeat these type of activities to settle the matter of
> individuals using the forum as a platform.
> >

> > What is advaitic path and who walks the advaitic path?I request you
> kindly to clarify these doubts
> >

> > The Advaitic path is clearly mentioned by Adi Shankaracharya through his
> works to make the people to walk on nod-duality approaches. Prasthanatraya,
> Shankarabhasya, viveka chudamani, Tatwabodha reveals to all the the
> disciples 'What to Do & What not to Do".
> >

> > One who assimilates completely his Preceptors words  and implements
> those in his life style can easily walk on non-dualistic path leading to
> reach Brahmman. This is not an easy talk, to walk on this path, one has to
> give up everything which was earned materialistically and then
> divine/nature/guru opens the doars automatically. To achieve this one has
> to submit/surrender completely to the 'Guru Principle' and there is no-half
> surrender in any approach.
> >
> > Sri Guru Padaravindarpana Mastu
> >
> > Kameswara
> >

> >  On Wednesday, 23 October, 2019, 5:24:00 PM IST, sreenivasa murthy <
> > narayana145 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> >

> >  Dear Sri Kameshwararao Mula.
> >
> > You have written :"However, an Ideal disciple always strives to get
> advatic knowledge from
> > his preceptor and walk in the path of non-duality irrespective of the
> > material benefits."
> >
> > What is advaitic path and who walks the advaitic path?I request you
> kindly to clarify these doubts of mine.Thanking you,With respectful
> [...]

Regards

-Venkatesh