[Advaita-l] GURU Principle

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 23 00:26:18 EDT 2019

if we come across some questionable behavior of our accepted guru/s and attacks on the same from other tradition jagadguru shishya-s, we always have the justification in the form of avidyA lesha, prArabdha,

Dear Sir,
                  The confrontations of the most of the deserving Disciple's comes when you comes in front of the karmic relations ships of that  Guru.  Ultimately the Human of the guru (what ever may be reason avidya/prarabda) is also passing in his karmic time, he will have an edge biased approach on his karmic people against the disciple's interests.  There is nothing wrong in that approach? If any one exists in that place, they will also act like this. If some one goes against that approach, or wants to behave differently, he will face hell of time from his family members, there is no other way for any body in giving the prime importance to the karmic relations (whether it is son/daughter/brother/father).

But here there is caution always exists: for any one person is important in life  & it can be any body and it is due to the fact that  you dont exists in the time without that person due to the individual beliefs/ but duality does not exists here,  it can be either father/guru/mother/daughter/wife/brother/friend.   The important person of the life can be known to the consciousness ONLY and varies from individual to individual. No one can put it that one paper or write that.

However, an Ideal disciple always strives to get advatic knowledge from his preceptor and walk in the path of non-duality irrespective of the material benefits.

Sri GURU Padaravindarpana Mastu

Kameswara