[Advaita-l] Interpolation in Ramayana, Mahabharata etc.

nsaha12 at yahoo.com nsaha12 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 12 02:44:10 EDT 2019

Dear list,

Namaste!
Please see if you could respond to Professor Bhattacharya's query below (who I've marked a copy to).
''Do you know any Sanskritist well versed in the tenets of textual criticism? My question is: Are the long Additional Passages in the critical editions of the Harivamza, Mahabharata, RamayaNa, etc. to be treated as interpolations or not''.

With regards,Sincerely yours,Niranjan Saha, PhD (London), PhD (ABD), Madras; FRAS

Publications:https://ismdhanbad.academia.edu/NiranjanSaha