[Advaita-l] Reference to Bhaktirasayana

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 02:39:42 EDT 2019

Dear Niranjan ji,

I replied to this post, which I received yesterday too, that the editor of
the pdf that I have of Bhaktirasayanam, has cited this verse in his
foreword.  I could not search in the text proper as I could not give the
time for it. If it had been a searchable document, I would have tried.

warm regards
subbu

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 11:48 AM nsaha12--- via Advaita-l <
advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:Respected all,