[Advaita-l] Learning Veda Electronically

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Sun May 12 14:15:59 EDT 2019

I think this is more a question of how comfortable the teacher-student
interaction is. You just have to make sure that the teacher is able to
correct mistakes and you are able to follow. Personally I feel that it
requires a certain level of prior understanding of Vedic chanting to use
Skype effectively. I have seen some pundits very reluctant or refuse to
teach over the Skype, while others are fine with it.

Ramakrishnan

On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 2:08 PM Shashi via Advaita-l <