[Advaita-l] My article for Shankara Jayanthi

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 9 10:45:00 EDT 2019

 Dear Sri Nitin Sridhar,
The  vyavahara  perspective  itself  is  avidya  perspective.To  talk  about  Moksha  from  the  vyavahara  perspectiveitself  is  not  correct.  Because  vyavahara  perspective reinforces  the  wrong  notion  that  one  is  an  entity.Have  you examined  the  notion  "we are in the world"is  correct  or  wrong?
Are  YOU  in  the  world  or  the  world  is  within  YOU?
It  is  my  understanding  that  metaphysical  truth  has  to
be  taught  from  the  standpoint  of  the
Absolute. The sages have taught the paramArtha from the
paramArtha  stand-point.
To  know  paramArtha  is   to  be  paramArthaand  that  is  MOKSHA.Thus  taught  my  Revered  Guru.With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy.
With respectful namaskars,