[Advaita-l] What If Time Is an Illusion?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 03:02:31 EST 2019

Chandramouliji - PraNAms
Yes, you are right. I have heard that statement before - not sure where.;

The fact is it is akhanda since in the deep sleep stage it is undifferentiated homogeneous - ignorance of everything. Since it is known - the consciousness is behind it. Of course, we can only report about that state ' I did not know anything' only when the instrument for communication - the mind and the faculty of speech are in the working condition.
I like the phrase too!
Anyway - with this, I remain.
Hari Om!Sadananda

Since avidyA vRittis in plural is mentioned, I am not sure if the term  akhanda
aakaara ajnaana vRitti in sushupti  is appropriate. Confirmation of its use
by some commentator  would have been useful.
Regards

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 7:55 PM kuntimaddi sadananda <
kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com> wrote:

> << That is what sushupti or deep sleep state implies - the absence of
> subject-object duality - hence the ignorance - or akhanda aakaara ajnaana
> vRitti >>.
>
> Can you please give some reference to where this akhanda aakaara ajnaana
> vRitti during sushupti is mentioned. I have not come across such a
> statement.
> Chandramouliji - PraNAms
> I think it is discussed in the 11th Chapter of Panchadashi - I think there
> was some discussion with Subbuji and late Shreeman Sastriji. I am not sure
> Swami Paramarthanandaji covered this chapter.
> Shree Subbuji can help.
>
> Hari Om!
> Sadananda

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>